Tuesday 13 July 2010

RELIGION, DIP DYE & SALE BARGAINS!

I hope your all having a fine and dandy day? I got up mucho early today to try and get ahead of my work load so I've not done too bad! I'm off to Lounge Ten tonight for tea, so wanted to make sure I caught up before swanning off when I do, ideally need to work late!....eek.

Anywho, I wore this yesterday and was still freezing cold! I'm not sure whether its because I'm tired or it did actually feel like Winter in good ol' Manchester?? Anyway, the outfit is made of some black tights and a long sleeve black top which I've had years. I popped on my dip dye striped Pretty Disturbia skirt £39.99 with my Ant dip dye matching top (which is now in the sale for just £12.99!) I added some vintage white beads, my vintage patent boots and my much loved Grey, Religion jacket- £80 from The General Store to finish it off! ....Have a lovely evening peeps! x

No comments:

Post a Comment