Monday 19 July 2010

ECLECTIC VINTAGE & BABY PINK!

I have only just finished work- crazy huh. So, this is officialy the latest blog post I've done to date- thus probably the worst!

Anywho, I wore this last Friday for a day of meetings and to meet friends for a drink late on. It ended with some sangria which made a pleasant change! I did however miss the last Johnathan Ross episode ( which is probably a good thing as I'm so sad its ended!)
So... the outfit consists of this Morgan baby pink pencil skirt I've had years, with a long vintage shirt from Rags to Bitches, which was £10. I teamed it with a chunky white leather belt and some tan cowboy boots to finish it off- eclectic style!

2 comments:

  1. Love the shirt - nice little tribute to poor Rage to Bitches! Yay for nights that end late on with sangria! Rach x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the rug in the hall is stealing the lime light, as with every other post!

    ReplyDelete