Wednesday 7 July 2010

FLORAL LEGGINGS & MATCHING CROP TOP!

Happy Hump Day all!!! I hope your having a good one?
Last night I painted my new kitchen a lovely battleship grey colour and was exhausted at 9pm after finishing a long day in the office as well as work on the apartment, so I had dinner at Lounge 10 for their amazing 2 course offer for £10! The food is delicious and they change the menu weekly, I honestly can't recommend it enough!

Anywho, I wore this yesterday (when I was'nt painting!) which consists of a classic black dress from Topshop, teamed with some Pretty Disturbia floral print leggings £21.99 and matching blurred floral cropped top £27.99. I popped on my fave, padded shoulder blazer from Primark with my versace belt and some black flip flops for comfort.
I heart mix and match prints for a head to toe look, is it just me??

1 comment:

  1. loving the look! i've been braving crop tops too but not outside the house yet.. too cold!!

    x

    ReplyDelete