Monday 15 July 2013

Red with Tartan!


Hey Peeps!

It's Monday morning, I don't know about you Dollies but I just can't seem to function on a monday morning. I get to work and think.. what am I supposed to be doing?? The whole day just whizzes by and by the time I know it, it's 6pm, time to go home and I've not done half the things I planned to do! 
Does any body else get the monday morning blues?
and what do you do to resolve it? 

I've started to write my self a list of things to do for the monday, it seems to be working... a little bit haha! I think it's time for a brew!

Today I'm wearing:

Dress: NEW from Pretty Disturbia, It's a little different from my other dresses but I'm loving the new style and length! Complete with Liz Print and pretty rose! Only £12.50 in the ASOS SALE!!

Tartan Belt: From a holiday in Bulgaria, Vivienne Westwood style!

Cowboy boots

Rose Brooch: £3 PD Afflecks Store

YSL Vintage Bag

Ta ta for now!

Let's beat those Monday Blues!!!! 
Right I'm defiantly making a brew!

Leesa
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment