Monday 8 July 2013

Pretty Disturbia from my head to my toe!



Hi Dollies!! 
I've been feeling like I don't wear my own brand enough so today I thought I'd go all out!
I'm wearing PD from my head to my toes! Well, my ankles! 
I always feel more creative when I where my own clothes, in fact, I come up with my best designs when I'm wearing something PD! It's like being a walking inspiration board!

So from head to toe:

Scarf / Bandana : £3 in PD Afflecks / Online
Jacket: £99 www.prettydisturbia.com or get 70% OFF in the Afflecks store!
Dip Dye Tee: £29.99 www.prettydisturbia.com or get 70% OFF in the Afflecks store!
Dip dye Skater Skirt: £39.99 www.prettydisturbia.com or get 70% OFF in the Afflecks store!
Leggings: £22.99 www.prettydisturbia.com or get 70% OFF in Afflecks store! 
Shoes: Vintage Kurt Geiger which I got on ebay for a steal!!

Have a good week Dollies!

Leesa
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment