Saturday 13 July 2013

50s Rockabilly Bella


Evening Dollies!

A little late post today, tonight I'm off somewhere very exciting!
OOo! Where are you going you may be asking?? 
I'm off to a fantastic 50s Charity night in Manchester!

It sounds like it's going to be a fantastic event and I'm sure my Husband and I are going to enjoy ourselves! As you know the 50s is one of my favourite eras so of course I jumped at a chance to attend this fantastic event! I couldn't wait to plan an outfit for the occasion!

Tonight I'm wearing:

Dress: £40 : 1st Floor Afflecks Palace
Flower: From my trip to Hawaii 
Shoes: Next 
Given to me for free from a lovely friend, I love these shoes, their perfect for any occasion and they last all night long! Defiantly my dancing shoes and staple shoe for any evening outfit! LOVE.

Bag: Vintage £2! 

I'll let you know more about the event soon, keep an eye on the Pretty Disturbia Facebook page and twitter for details! :) 



Leesa
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment