Wednesday 10 July 2013

Puffy Sleeve Vixen




Hey Hey Heyy!!
Good Morning Dollies!

As you can tell I'm in a really good mood this morning! 
It's been one of those mornings where everything has gone perfect!
I didn't burn my toast and I managed not to get tooth paste in my hair! hehe
Today has been a good day, I can feel it! 
I'm ready for a hard day at work, motivated and ready to go!

Make sure you do something positive today, let's make this day productive! 
;)

Today I'm wearing:

Jacket: Pretty Disturbia, £99 on www.prettydisturbia.com / £50 in Manchester Afflecks Store
Vest and Skirt: Primark
Leggings: £15 in Manchester Afflecks Store
Shoes: Office

I think I'll grab my plum Viv bag before I head out the door to finish this outfit off!

Remember Dollies!
Stay positive today!

Leesa
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment