Wednesday 4 May 2011

ROYAL WEDDING CELEBRATIONS PART 2! BLUE WHITE & RED!

Like a crazy woman, I've lost my outfit picture for Fridays part 1 party, and like a crazy woman, this is my second dress up outfit of the day! ;) 2 partys... 2 themes.... no excuse needed! ;0
So.... I wore this on Friday evening for a party at ours with friends! The theme was red, white and blue a-la royal brit stylee, so I wore this granny pleated skirt which I paid just £1 for in the 90s! I teamed it with a spotty navy and white top which was 50p on a car boot sale, my much loved white leather belt, and a lil string of pearls. I topped and toed it off with this fine and dandy hat fascinator from H&M and these wedding shoes which I bought brand new and boxed from a charity shop! Who needs a wedding to wear them.... not me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment