Friday 6 May 2011

ROYAL BLUE AND VELVET VINTAGE GLAMOUR!

Happy Friday Peeps! I hope you all have a lovely one planned? I'm off camping for the 3rd time in so much as couple of weeks! haha. Why not indeed, and its off to the Cotswolds this weekend, so atleast the location changes :)
Anywho, I wish I could wear a dress like this every day!!! I wore it last Saturday for a friends wedding. The dress cost me £45 from a vintage shop in Harrogate which I teamed with a fur cape and some velvet armlets- both of which I've owned years but matched the dress perfectly. I accessorised with this funky little clutch bag from Dolcis and some killer black heels! It's ironic I'm going to look a lot less dressed up this Saturday in the middle of a field. doh....Oh well, Have a mighty fine one lovelies! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment