Thursday 12 May 2011

A CRAPPY OUTFIT WITH LOTS OF GREAT VINTAGE BLUE LEATHER!

Happy Weekend eve! I hope you all have a lovely evening planned? I'm off for a pizza tea and to watch a bit of 30 Rock after working late, so I can save my energy for the fun filled weekend that lies ahead!
Anywho, I wore this to work t'other day. The outfit consists of this A-mazing leather vintage mens jacket which I picked up from a car boot sale in my teenage years for just £3! My sister has been trying to buy it off me ever since! I think she actually offered me £100 for it and I still refused. (Sorry Edel! x) 
Anywho, I teamed it with a primark vest, an animal print skirt, some navy leggings from H&M and some vintage navy leather boots, which are actually a size 7 (when I'm a 4...) so there full of insoles! I accessorised with a navy vintage leather belt. 
It's a crappy outfit with 3 A-mazing vintage leather items to make it all good again.

No comments:

Post a Comment