Thursday 12 August 2010

SEXY MONOCHROME LAYERS!

Thursday already huh! Well, I hope your weeks going well so far? I've had a fun time unpacking boxes of late (due to my recent house move), which seems an endless job and I still can't find my most loved possession which is my Armani bag! Arrrgggghhh. grrr and booo.

Anywho, I wore this the other day, which consists of a simple black hook and eye fastening pencil skirt which was 50p on a car boot sale, teamed with a bustier trompe l'oeil tee from Peacocks, with a black shrug from the market and a classic white short sleeve vintage jacket which was a present.
I popped on some classic black boots and red lippy to finish it off and add a hint of colour to the monochrome ensemble.
And... before you mention it, I know the rug looks crappy and hides my footwear! I'm changing my layout very soon so this little hallway won't be featured any longer, and nor will my hideous rug! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment