Monday 23 August 2010

BODY CONS, RED FLORALS AND SLOUCHY BOOTS!

Well I wore this the other day when the sun was actually shining in Manchester and not pouring down with rain again like today! doh... Although, I can't complain really after camping in the sunshine in Harrogate this weekend, where I wen't to an antiques auction and bought many a bargain including a working Apple Mac computer for £5!!! Mad huh.

Anywho, This outfit consists of a black body con dress from H&M £19.99, teamed with this red button up top which is from Monsoon and my much loved red bandana, which was a present. I accessorised simply with a silver bangle, Slouchy black kitten heel boots and red lippy to finish it off...
Right, Im off to unpack all my auction bargains- have a mighty fine evening peeps! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment