Wednesday 25 August 2010

BIKER JACKETS, COWBOY BOOTS & A HEADBAND!

Sadly, this is going to be one of my last blog posts on this layout, due to moving to a new fancy pants apartment- I now have a new hall way to take pics in!

So, anywho- I wore this last week when It rained down hard in Manchester!
It consists of a some classic grey marl leggings, teamed with this lovely backless dress which was £2 on ebay. It was quite a long length so I shortened the hem! The belt is also part of the dress. I accessorised with a vintage diamante brooch and a pink, animal print headscarf, with my much loved biker style jacket which I bought from Morgan, many moons ago when I used to work there. I finished off the look with my worn and tatty, leather cowboy boots and of course an umbrella! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment