Tuesday 4 October 2011

ANIMAL PRINT, HEADSCARVES AND OOBER BIG SHOULDERS!

Morning all! I might be full of a cold and sore throat and have a dentist appointment looming but I'm in a great, positive mood and hoping to get lots of work done today! :) 
Anywho, I wore this little outfit last Tuesday which consists of this gorgeous animal print jumper which I got from a car boot sale. I thought it was vintage but its actually from Matalan of all places! 
I teamed it with a lil vintage black, body con mini skirt, this quirky jacket from New look and some ripped, punky leggings which are from warehouse but I bought from Elite Dress Agency, recently. I accessorised with this black, diamante belt and a bandana head scarf to finish it off- as well as my over worn tatty brown cow boy boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment