Monday 3 October 2011

PLUM, PUFFY SLEEVED FLORALS, TRIANGLES & GATHERS!

Well, Happy Monday lovelies! I hope you had a lovely weekend?...and did'nt have an evil 24 hour bug/ Food poisoning like little ole me :( I'm feeling very sorry for my lil self, especially as my throat is still killing and I can barely talk! doh x
Anywho, I wore this on Friday which consists of the mighty fine Pretty Disturbia contrast top, £34.99- I soOOO love this! With my All Saints grey, gathered skirt which cost me £70. I wore some plum leggings from New Look with my Dune over the knee boots and accessorised with some funky pieces such as my much loved Camera necklace which my talented friend Rach made and this lovely belt which I picked up from a car boot sale for just 20p. Madness!....

No comments:

Post a Comment