Monday 11 April 2011

BRIGHT RED COLOUR BLOCKING WITH TARTAN!

Happy Monday peeps! Did you have a good weekend and enjoy the mighty fine sunshine? I did a photoshoot, dressed up as Cleopatra, had a dinner party, did some car booting and had lunch out with friends and samily, so it was a fun filled hectic one! ;0 Sooooo, I wore this the other weekend for a trip to Middlesbrough and Whitby! We had such a great time! Anywho, my skirt is from Primark and was only £5 as a button is missing. I teamed it with a little vest top from H and M and popped this A_mazing tartan vintage jacket over the top which I got from a charity shop in the Cotswolds which is totally over sized and 80s! I accessorised with some patterned tights and a red vintage belt from Rags to Bitches to finish it off... because I needed a tad more red in the outfit ;)

2 comments: