Monday 18 April 2011

A PRETTY DISTURBIA DIP DYE TEE WITH ANIMAL PRINT!

Well..... Happy Monday folks! At least its only a 4 day week hey so no need to be gloomy! ;) 
I had a lot of pre- easter celebrations this weekend, which included an egg hunt, an easter bonnet parade and me dressing as a bunny! I don't need much of an excuse to dress up and act silly! hehe.
I wore this little outfit last week, which consists of this stunning, unusual dip dye grey marl tshirt from Pretty Disturbia- £27.99 with my much loved Morgan, animal print pencil skirt and a big chunky nip in waist belt which was £5 from a cheap shop in Manchester. I  wore another belt around my neck- as its chunky links and popped on a red heart shaped ring and my velvet vintage style boots which I paid just £2 for, brand new and boxed on a car boot sale. Ta Da!

No comments:

Post a Comment