Tuesday 29 July 2014

Go Red or Go Home!


Science fact of the day: One day on Mercury lasts approximately 1408 hours... also known as the equivalent to one Monday on Earth! All kidding aside, I truly believe that your day is what you make of it, a bit of styling and fashion can save your mood so that you don't develop what's known as Monday Blues! I love these skinny black jeans more than life itself! Matched with a red striped tee from Topshop and my oh so delightful white shoes from Deichman, I feel cooler by the second! My lovely leather bag was just £1 from a car boot sale! Car boots champion again! My hat is from a cute little souvenir shop in Palma, and my necklace ( with personalised names) is from eBay, and I adore it! Hmm, maybe Mondays aren't too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment