Tuesday 1 May 2012

A TIMID BUMBLE BEE...

Well, In this I look very yellow... and also a bit scared! It may have been because this outfit caused a stir on the streets of Manchester with people stopping to talk to me on various occasions throughout the day about it. One guy called me a wasp and proceed to talk to me about it for 10 mins! haha... 
It always happens when I wear yellow! 
Anywho, this outfit consisits of my lovely yellow vintage top, some Morgan trousers, a patent yellow bag from Primark and my years old yellow boots from River Island. I accessorised with a chunky silver bangle and a punky black belt to nip me in at the waist! Please excuse the bad decorations in the pic- it was easter, which probably caused the yellow domination in the first place! x


No comments:

Post a Comment