Monday 14 November 2011

A MUTICOLOURED VINTAGE HEADSCARF COLOUR SCHEME!

Happy Monday Peeps! Well I hope the start to your week is going well and you had a much fun weekend? I had a lovely time in the Cotswolds this weekend and I've got a busy week ahead with the Christmas markets preparations, as we will be selling Pretty Disturbia on King street for four days on the launch of the markets, starting this coming Thursday! Please pop by and say hello if your passing :) Anywho, this little green and blue ensemble consists of navy high shine leggings from New look, teamed with a navy skirt from primark, a black vintage green polo neck and jacket from vintage boutiques with a little top from next and a chunky white leather belt. It was all co-ordinated around the colours in my vintage head scarf- because I am that sad!!! hehe... Anywho, I was feeling colourful, thus the cheesy grin :0

No comments:

Post a Comment