Monday 6 June 2011

APACHE INDIAN!

Well It's Monday again...doh. I hope you all had a lovely weekend? Mine was very busy with a classic car show, a trip to a Victorian village, a date, and a car boot sale. I'm exhausted now! haha.
Anywho, I wore this one Saturday a few weeks ago for my friends 30th party. The theme was cowboys and Indians and as I've never dressed up as an Indian I opted for that. It was a good choice as I only spent £4 on my outfit! I already had the leggings, the top brown top from Morgan, the net top from Karen Millen, a brown belt, my cowboy boots and a tassle necklace from BHS! The only things I had to buy were my headband, earrings and bone necklace from Loveyababes fancy dress shop in Manchester! I love it when a plan comes together!...

No comments:

Post a Comment