Saturday 30 August 2014

Little Black Tunic!


Dear Friday, no matter how much we fight, you always make your way back to me without fail! Thank- you for saving me from Monday- Thursday. Hey peeps! I hope you've had as fab a friday as I have :) To celebrate the end of the working week, I went out for a nice meal with friends! Yum :) I decided that this fab tunic was perfect to wear today, as not only is it super stylish, but it's SO comfy! Perfect for a pregnant lady :P I teamed the tunic with black shoes & Fluo shoe clips, a matching bow ring and a flower in my hair for a nice summery touch! Are you a lover of flowers like moi? Check the ones we have on sale at Pretty Disturbia at the following link: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+flower&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa !!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment